Vegan Banana & Chia Seed Muffins
Delicious and easy to make banana muffins
Servings 24 Buns
- 6 Very ripe bananas
- 150 ml Sunflower oil
- 550 g Self raising flour
- 180 g Caster suger
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Mash the bananas with a fork in a bowl and add the sunflower oil.
- In another bowl mix the flour, sugar, chia seeds, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Mix the bananas and oil into the dry ingredients.
- Line two 12 muffin trays with muffin cases.
- Spoon mixture into the muffin cases.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 mins.